A communication, executive presence, and writing expert, Dianna Booher is the author of 47 books (available in 60 foreign-language editions, with nearly 4 million copies sold). She is published by some of the top publishing houses in the world: Penguin Random House, Simon & Schuster/Pocket Books, Warner Books, McGraw-Hill, HarperCollins, and Berrett-Koehler.
As a keynote speaker and executive communication coach, Dianna works with organizations to help them communicate clearly and with leaders to expand their influence with a strong personal presence.
Her latest books include Communicate Like a Leader: Connecting Strategically to Coach, Inspire, and Get Things Done; What MORE Can I Say? Why Communication Fails and What to Do About It; Creating Personal Presence: Look, Talk, Think, and Act Like a Leader and Communicate With Confidence.
National media such as Good Morning America, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Investor’s Business Daily, Fast Company, Bloomberg, Forbes.com, CNN International, NPR, FOX, Success, and Entrepreneur have interviewed her on workplace communication issues.
PBS, Britannica, SkillSoft, Nightingale-Conant, America Media, ModelOffice, InterCom, and MADE for SUCCESS have also made her work available in many other formats for today’s audiences: audio, video, and online training.
To reach Dianna and her team, contact:
Booher Research Institute
Awards and Recognition
- Axiom Award Silver Medal (2018)
- Richtopia's Top 200 Most Influential Authors in the World (2017)
- American Library Association's Best Nonfiction of the Year--YA Category
- New York Film Festival: Cindy Award Finalist (1994)
- Top 100 Thought Leaders in American on Management/Leadership (2007-2012)
- Top 100 Minds on Personal/Professional Development (Leadership Excellence, 2007-2012)
- CPAE Speakers Hall of Fame (National Speakers Association) (2003)
- Legend of the Speaking Profession (inducted 2015)
- IBM's Star Quality Award for Strategic Writing(tm) and Presentations That Work(TM)
- Frito-Lay's Minority/Women Owned Vendor of Year Award for Overall Impact
Press and Media Mentions
- Good Morning America, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, Investor's Business Daily, Forbes.com, Fast Company, NPR, Bloomberg, CNN International, Yahoo Finance, Dr. Laura Show, Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com, Working Woman, Success, Entrepreneur, Intuit.com, the Washington Post, The New York Times, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Post, Chicago Tribune, Atlanta Constitution, The Houston Chronicle, Dallas Morning News.