Tucker Edward Axum, III
Tucker Axum III grew up in Louisiana's Cajun Country. He is a world traveler and has visited 65 countries on 5 continents. Passionate about telling stories through writing, he has authored numerous articles about the martial arts and his aviation adventures. He is a certified multi-engine pilot and enjoys flying his Cessna Cardinal and riding his Harley Davidson. In May 2017, James Patterson called Tucker to announce he was the winner of his MasterClass co-author competition. For the competition, Tucker submitted two chapters and an outline of an international thriller he had been writing while stationed in the Far East.
Awards and Recognition
- 2017 Winner of the James Patterson MasterClass Coauthor Competition
Press and Media Mentions
- NCIS special agent to co-author novel with best-selling author James Patterson...
- 2017 MasterClass James Patterson co-author competition winner
- The military Stars and Stripes newspaper interviewed author Tucker Axum, and published a book review about the historical fiction novel.
- Author and Pilot Tucker Axum III flew his Cessna Cardinal from Washington State to Louisiana.