Anna-Karin Bjorklund is a Swedish-born author and a specialist in dreams, mindfulness, and personal growth based in Newport Beach, California.
She began her writing career as Contributing Editor for the Avmark Aviation Economist in London. Her first book, Dream Guidance: Interpret Your Dreams and Create the Life You Desire, was published in 2012, and has turned into a popular go-to dream psychology book for readers worldwide.
In November 2017, Anna-Karin's latest book, The Dream Alchemist: A woman's search for love, bliss, and freedom across India, time and dreams was published by Ars Metaphysica / Sunbury Press. A heart-warming memoir filled with laughter, mindful reflection, and golden treasures, The Dream Alchemist is a delightful story about a woman’s adventurous quest for spiritual growth.
Anna-Karin makes regular appearances in the media, and has been featured in major magazines, and appeared on Steve Harvey, Fox & Friends & Face the Truth.
She holds a master's degree in counseling psychology from Argosy University, Orange, California, and a bachelor's degree in tourism management from University of Technology Sydney, Australia.
When she's not writing, holding inspirational talks, or exploring dream journeys, she loves creating handmade artisan chocolates, discovering new places with her daughter and their adorable French Bulldog, and she truly adores cute little cafes!
Awards and Recognition
- Dream Guidance: Best-seller on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle
Press and Media Mentions
- National TV Talk Show Appearance: Face the Truth, April 3, 2019
- Orange Coast Magazine: Feature about Anna-Karin Bjorklund and her life as a dream expert and author
- National TV Talk Show Appearance: Steve Harvey TV Show - Decode your Dreams, February 1, 2016
- National TV Morning News Show: Fox & Friends Weekend Show, December 27, 2014
- Time / Money Magazine: Interview Why you almost never dream about money
- Daily Worth Interview