ABOUT THE AUTHOR
“In my style of writing and reporting, I try to be concise and direct as possible; be totally on the service of the content presented to my readers. The place of the subject in the recorded history is important to me. I treat my work (subject) with care and affection, I try to identify myself with the story, make it interesting for the reader. I employ the best language style I can master. My message is to convey the true meaning of the subject I am writing about from my point-of-view and the times we live in. I am just (the) a messenger.”
Hedi Enghelberg | (Born August 14, 1957) is a Romanian/Israeli writer. Born in Romania, he’s a University of Bucharest graduate in Mechanical Engineering (ICB). Enghelberg lived in Venezuela since 1986, and is founder and CEO of several successful businesses and organizations servicing a wide variety of clients and ranging from manufacturing to providing business solutions and web design for customers throughout Central and South America. Mr. Enghelberg is currently a resident of South Florida.
Enghelberg was educated in Moinesti and continued in Bucharest, attending the Construction Institute of Bucharest, graduation in June 1982 with Mechanical Engineer Degree. In 2000, Hedi wrote and published his first book, “Escape del ultimo tren de Auschwitz” about his family history, Jewish history, and his father, Moises time as a forced labor prisoner/hand in the Romanian/German railways system, during WWII.
The second book “The H Clone” is about facts based fiction history novel about attempts to clone Hitler in 2001. The third book, based on many conferences, was meant to open the awareness about a new type of war is “Cyberterrorismo / Cyber wars / InfoWar” and is about a new cyber wars and cyber terrorism. Since residing in U.S., there more titles will be published:
“Codename: Capital”, about the first two hours of the Yom Kippur war and
“Poemas del Medio Dia” a 51 poems book that will feature 12 poems from his son, Moises Enghelberg, under the title of “La Risa Nerviosa”
In 2007 Enghelberg started a website for conserving old photographs and the means to communicate the photograph meanings and lessons: www.engpublishing.com
“THE TRAINS OF THE HOLOCAUST”, THE TRAINS: ANOTHER TOOL OF THE “FINAL SOLUTION” AND A SIMPLE GERMAN RAILWAYS LOGISTICAL PROBLEM. A Study of the Railways Transports Across Europe,
During The Second and Final Phase of the Holocaust. THE ACTIVE COOPERATION OF EUROPE’S RAILWAYS IN THE “FINAL SOLUTION”
• ESCAPE DEL ULTIMO TREN DE AUSCHWITZ
• Cyberterrorismo (2 Ediciónes en Español, 2003, 2010)
• The fight against Cyber Terrorism: A Precision-Delivery Weapon (versión revisada y
actualizada en inglés) | Con Gail Tenzer
• Condéname: Capital
• Poemas del Medio Día, Poesía Vol. I
• Las almas del espejo, Poesía, Vol. II
A PROMISSORY NOTE | HEDI ENGHELBERG
• The Trains of the Holocaust
• The H Clone Project
• The Last Witness, the sinking of MV Struma, Feb. 24th 1942
• Time, the room with a red chair
• Social Media in Times or Peace and War
• China, in my opinion
En trabajo están los siguientes títulos:
• The Block 19 Project
• The Dealership
• The “H” Clone (versión en Inglés)
Other digital titles to be published in 2016-2017
• Sharon, The Crossing (YOM KIPPUR WAR, OCTOBER 1973)
• Napoleon, On a different view.
Awards and Recognition
- The Last Witness" was a Category Finalist in the 2014 Eric Hoffer Book Awards. The Eric Hoffer Book Award was created to promote writers, authors, and independent presses.