Penney Peirce is a gifted clairvoyant-empath and visionary, and one of the pioneers in the intuition development movement. She is a popular author, lecturer, counselor, and trainer specializing in intuition development, inner energy dynamics, expanded perception, personal transformation, and dream work.
She has worked in the US, Japan, Europe, South America, and South Africa since 1977, coaching business and government leaders, psychologists, scientists, celebrities, and those on a spiritual path about the hidden dynamics of what makes for true success. She has been involved with The Center for Applied Intuition, The Intuition Network, The Institute for the Study of Conscious Evolution, The Kaiser Institute, Knowledge Harvesting, and The Arlington Institute (futurists).
Peirce is the author of:
* Transparency: Seeing Through to Our Expanded Human Capacity
* Leap of Perception: The Transforming Power of Your Attention
* Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration
* The Intuitive Way: The Definitive Guide to Increasing Your Awareness
* Dream Dictionary for Dummies
* Be the Dreamer Not the Dream: A Guide to 24-Hour Consciousness
* The Present Moment: A Daybook of Clarity and Intuition
* Bits & Pieces 1, 2, and 3
Penney's work is open-minded, practical, and sophisticated, synthesizing diverse cultural and spiritual world views with many years' experience in business as a corporate art director. She is extraordinarily attuned to the intricacies of the mind and the dimensions of human awareness, blending a deep understanding of natural laws with a designer's skill in structural patterning. She is known for her ability to present complex ideas in a common sense, easy-to-understand way. Penney lives in Florida. Her website is: penneypeirce.com.
Awards and Recognition
- Leap of Perception—Winner of the 2014 COVR Visionary Awards for Book of the Year and Best Alternative Science & Spirituality Book; Winner of the 2014 Silver Nautilus Book Award for Science/Cosmology
- Frequency: The Power of Personal Vibration—Winner of the 2010 COVR Visionary Award, 1st Runner Up for Best Alternative Science & Spirituality Book