Liza Nash Taylor
I’m in my fourth semester of the MFA program at Vermont College of Fine Arts. My work has appeared in Microchondria II, Bluestem Magazine, Ekphrastic, Rum Punch Press, The Copperfield Review, The Seven Hills Review, and is forthcoming in Gargoyle Magazine #66 and The Four Elements Anthology of Short Fiction. One of my short stories won the San Miguel Writer’s Conference Fiction Contest in 2016 and is published on their website. I live and write in an old farmhouse in Keswick, Virginia, with my husband and three dogs.
Awards and Recognition
- Winner, San Miguel Writer's Conference Fiction Prize, 2016.
- 2nd place, Novel Excerpt Division, The Seven Hills Review Literary Contest, 2017.
- Finalist, New Millenium Writings Awards #43. Short story category, 2017.
- Shortlisted, Four Elements Anthology of Short Fiction, 2017. Short story category.
- Finalist, New Millenium Writings Awards#41. 2016. Short story.
- Finalist, Southern Writer's Symposium Emerging Writer's Contest, 2015. Short story category.
- Finalist, Ruminate Magazine Van Dyke Prize, 2015. Short story category.
- Longlisted, Mslexia Magazine Novel Competition, (UK), 2015.