David Boles has been writing books for traditional publishers -- IDG/Wiley, Glencoe, Thomson/Cengage, Barnes & Noble, McGraw-Hill and many others -- for more than 25 years. A native of Lincoln, Nebraska, David now works as an author, publisher, and editor in New York City.
Awards and Recognition
- Shubert Organization Presidential Scholar (consecutive)
- Vreeland Trophy (multi-years)
- SUNY-Purchase Playwriting Winner
Press and Media Mentions
- New York Times: THEATRE; Where Do Musicals Come From?
- Calamities of Kalamity Kate: A History of Nebraska's Children's TV Shows
- Brooklyn Law School: Journal of Law and Policy - Protecting Pageant Princesses: A Call for Statutory Regulation of Child Beauty Pageants
- ABC News: 'Star Wars The Force Awakens' - All About the New Characters
- University of Michigan Press -- Gay and Lesbian Theatrical Legacy: A Biographical Dictionary of Major Figures in American Stage History in the Pre-Stonewall Era
- Canadian Journal of Disability Studies, Vol 1, No 2: Play the Facts and the Truth - Disability in Documentary Film
- International Journal of Science, Innovation and New Technology: Implementation of e-Learning System in Albania