I started my writing career with Richard Curtis as my agent--great beginning, great mentor. Wrote thirteen genre books, and a couple of dark ones: The Real Connection and The Assistance of Vice.
After time off when I thought I wanted to use my psychology degree, I didn’t stop writing: screenplays and books. Scripts are optioned, and book Invisible Soft Return:\ is a Lambda Literary Award Finalist.
In the works now, an overdue memoir of the time with my friend Sam Wagstaff:
The Sam Story --when cocaine wasn’t addictive, and AIDS was only a whisper--.
Awards and Recognition
- Until You See Me is being optioned for adaptation to a screenplay.
- Invisible Soft Return:\ --Lambda Literary Award Finalist
- script Burning Women --Nicholl top ten percent. --Optioned
- script The Hollywood Fly --Screencraft Competition, quarterfinalist. --Optioned
- F*STOP --screened in 47 festivals globally (The Assistance of Vice, film adaptation)