Dian Griesel, Ph.D. is President of DGI Comm, a division of Dian Griesel International, a Public Relations firm. During her 35-year career, she has provided strategic advice to more than 1,000 people and guidance as to SEC, FDA & FTC compliant messaging to over 350+ CEOS of publicly traded companies. As a blogger known as @SilverDisobedience --Griesel’s daily posts are read by more than a half million followers across all social media platforms, within three days. As a Wilhelmina Icon model, she has appeared in over 25 national magazine, newspaper, and TV campaigns as a “silver” model.
Currently Dian Griesel has a new series of books under development under the Silver Disobedience® Inc. brand. She recently contributed a chapter to a new book that will be used as a textbook for Harvard Medical School’s Graduate Entrepreneur program. She is a Forbes.com columnist.
In 2011, Griesel co-authored TurboCharged®, a self-published a best selling series of peak performance health books with her brother, Tom Griesel. Her other books are in the business genre and include ENGAGE: Smart Ideas to Get More Media Coverage, Build Your Influence and Grow Your Business; IPPY award-winning, FUNDaMentals: The Corporate Guide to Cultivating Mindshare; and, Uncapped: A Critically Important Workbook for Officers of Public Companies.
Griesel is a member of the American Counseling Association and a member of the Hypnotists Union.
Press and Media Mentions
- Clinical Leader article: Using Social Media To Build Patient Trust
- Applied Clinical Trials article: Clinical Trial Recruitment in the Digital Era: Some Smart Ideas
- Forbes Article entitled: Three Reasons Why Marketers Shouldn't Overlook The Silver Generation
- Inc. Magazine: How Gene Simmons Saved My Soul ;-)
- Endpain: An Interview with Dian Griesel aka @SilverDisobedience
- Forbes Article entitled: There Will Be Haters
- Forbes Article entitled: Why it Pays to Not Always Be "Right" in Business
- Forbes Article entitled: Content is Nothing Without Visibility
- Forbes Article entitled: Making a Big Decision? Write the Press Release First
- Yahoo Finance article: Silver Disobedience Reveals Ageless Realities
- Kirkus Review of Engage, FUNDaMentals and TurboCharged by Dian Griesel