Dian Griesel, Ph.D., also known as @SilverDisobedience to millions, is a perception analyst, best-selling author, influencer, founder & president of Dian Griesel Int'l. (DGI) and Silver Disobedience Inc. She is also an icon model with Wilhelmina New York who has appeared in major brand, worldwide campaigns.
For 25 years, DGI has advised C-suite management on maximum impact messaging and content within FDA, FTC, SEC, DoD and other regulated environments. Named a Top Influencer of the 50+ demographic by AARP, companies rely on Dian/Silver Disobedience for her perceptions regarding pending campaigns and also for her insights into the wants, needs, likes and dislikes of the Gen X, Boomer & Greatest populations.
A certified clinical hypnotherapist (Union 472), member of the American Counseling Association and lifetime member of the International Association of Counselors and Therapists, Dian has honed a keen intuition and understanding of how written, verbal, visual and body language communication trigger opinions, actions and response. She is known for her thoughtful insights; ability to listen closely and impart candid, spot-on advice; as well as for her willingness to create connections to her broad, well-established network of friends and business relationships.
As a writer, Dian's daily blog engages with millions of people every week via her website and branded social media pages. Her books include The Silver Disobedience Playbook: 365 Inspirations for Living and Loving Agelessly; ENGAGE: Smart Ideas to Get More Media Coverage, Build Your Influence and Grow Your Business; FUNDaMentals: The Corporate Guide to Cultivating Mindshare; Uncapped: A Critically Important Workbook for Officers of Public Companies; as well as the TurboCharged® Peak Performance health book series of books, which she co-wrote with her brother.
Press and Media Mentions
- Clinical Leader article: Using Social Media To Build Patient Trust
- Applied Clinical Trials article: Clinical Trial Recruitment in the Digital Era: Some Smart Ideas
- Forbes Article entitled: Three Reasons Why Marketers Shouldn't Overlook The Silver Generation
- Inc. Magazine: How Gene Simmons Saved My Soul ;-)
- Endpain: An Interview with Dian Griesel aka @SilverDisobedience
- Forbes Article entitled: There Will Be Haters
- Forbes Article entitled: Why it Pays to Not Always Be "Right" in Business
- Forbes Article entitled: Content is Nothing Without Visibility
- Forbes Article entitled: Making a Big Decision? Write the Press Release First
- Yahoo Finance article: Silver Disobedience Reveals Ageless Realities
- Kirkus Review of Engage, FUNDaMentals and TurboCharged by Dian Griesel