MK McClintock is an award-winning author, poet, and entrepreneur. Born on the west coast, she studied business at university until she decided culinary school was a lot more fun. Armed with a gypsy spirit and adventurous nature, she traveled from coast to coast living in remote mountain towns and small New England villages, traversed rocky coasts, experienced fine Southern hospitality, and explored the Highlands of Scotland before returning home to the mountains.
She writes about handsome cowboys, dashing agents, and strong women who appreciate chivalry, like those in her popular Montana Gallagher and British Agents series. Her stories of adventure, romance, and mystery sweep across the American West to the Victorian British Isles, with places and times between and beyond. InD’tale Magazine says, “MK McClintock has a true genius when writing beauty to touch the heart.”
MK enjoys a peaceful life in the northern Rocky Mountains where she is writing her next book.
Awards and Recognition
- Readers' Favorite International Book Award Winner ~ Alaina Claiborne
- Readers' Favorite International Book Award Finalist ~ Clayton's Honor
- Readers' Favorite International Book Award Winner ~ Journey to Hawk's Peak
- InD'tale Magazine RONE Award Nominee ~ Alaina Claiborne
- InD'tale Magazine RONE Award Nominee ~ Blackwood Crossing
- InD'tale Magazine Crowned Heart of Excellence ~ A Home for Christmas
- Night Owl Reviews Top Pick ~ The Dragon's Staircase